Winter Solstice Blessings

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Winter Solstice Blessings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dowrgi
    Participant

Many blessings to all on this Winter Solstice.

Let us hope that with the lengthening of the days and the strengthening of the sun’s rays, warmth, peace and prosperity will likewise increase for everyone.

Bennathow
    /|\

david poole
    Participant

Winter solstice blessings to you Dowrgi solstice blessings to everyone.

Thank you! Happy Winter Solstice/Yule/Alban Arthan from sunny Fort Lauderdale, FL! Normally I would be preparing for our annual Bardic Yule celebration and feast, but COVID-19 has forced that event to be cancelled. So tonight my husband and I will have Wassail alone at home. Oh well! Bright blessings to all!

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

I spent the better part of today at Work handing out Winter Solstice Xmas Cards to my Coworkers then stopped off at my Most Trusted Mechanic and gave him a Winter Solstice Card.

Now I am back at Home and have some Incense Burning and am now posting a Xmas Card for the BDO:

Winter Solstice Card

3X3

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Blessings to all from me and family 🙂

Josh Williams
    Participant

Thanks to all for the posts of cheer!

We laid low and celebrated with a small fire in the cauldron, spiced apple cider, popcorn, and some time out in the snow. Missing more social gatherings this year very much- but good to know everyone is out there doing their thing 🙂

Blessed Solstice!
    Josh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept