Visiting Hastings Woods – accommodation request

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Visiting Hastings Woods – accommodation request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sabina Socoli
    Participant

Hello community, I am a northern eastern European soul looking for accommodation close to within easy walking distance to St Helen’s Woods. At the time when I will respectfully visit with the healing powers of the woodland, I will be doing an online women’s retreat with an enlightened sage by the name of Pamela Wilson. I am respectful and will probably spend a lot of time visiting the woodland and it would be nice to return to a fireplace and a clean room in the evening.
    The dates for the retreat are 22-26 October this year. I will need some sort of Internet Access from around 6-9 pm in my prospective room and promise to keep it clean and uncluttered. Offering exchange in the form of money with a budget of £35 per day meals included.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello Sabina.

I’m afraid I can’t offer you much advice as I’m not from that area. B&B accommodation might be your best bet, but in that area you’re probably talking in the region of £60-£70 per night minimum, however, off-season, you might be able to find something a bit cheaper.

At the moment, owing to Covid-19, it’s all a bit tricky too. Why not try contacting the local tourist information board for advice? Can the organisers of the retreat/satsang not give you some advice on this?

Sorry I can’t really be of much help.

Bennathow
    /|\

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept