Violence No Longer Necessary!

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Violence No Longer Necessary!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Once upon a Time, about 10,000 Years Ago or so, Violence was Necessary for the Survival of our Species.

Now in this Technological Society that We have Created around ourselves, Violence is now Major Threat to our Species’s Survival.

That is why we now have the United Nations, Policing Agencies and Social Services. They are there to try to dissuade us from having to resort of Violence.

And in order to be Less Violent, we have to be Less Arrogant, Vane or Greedy.

3X3

Angela Lawton
      Participant

I did have a notion that the waifer presented last Thursday was in fact Anglican but then I thought surely not on the altar, they wouldn’t do that but maybe they would. As it happens I didn’t get any prescence last Thursday. I don’t know how to find my previous messaging app now chaps, hence I’m here.

Angela Lawton
        Participant

I’ll have to reinstall that previous app cos it was fairly quick and you just don’t know any other way to relay information as it occurs. Instead of holding back and second guessing these things I should probably just relay them as they arise. You can analyse too much.

Angela Lawton
          Participant

A short time all in all, do your best to strive towards God even if it is the last breath you take with you chaps. yes strive towards God.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.