Vegan Druid

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Startree
    Participant

soon will be the festival of the elves, and fresh off the tree apples. looking forward to it. I saw the man in the summer moon tonight, always love seeing the last summer moon, the man in the summer moon was busy, and lots of children were out after dark, people listening to the call of the summer moon, playing under its love light. What has it brought this summer?

david poole
    Participant

We have had a storm, the summer brought us that. But it also brought us the beginning of the end of the coronavirus as people saw more of their freedom returning.

Startree
    Participant

dear David, I felt this summer brought us in the usa riots and violence, that in the end will have lead to nothing but a some protestors loosing their eyes to rubber bullets and many sick people from breathing tear gas, which is bad juju. the way to change things is through peace and influencing people. Violence is never an answer to bringing about change. And I fear that the worst of the virus is not over yet, and it will only resurge as more people get back together. Also please remember if you get the virus to drink the herbal tea, and sleepy time celestial seasonings in one of the best for it. Somehow we have to learn to stay at peace in our hearts, no matter how horrible the world gets. It is always and evolution in consciousness when we learn that we are truly spiritual animals. The age of Aguarius is emerging, and the dark forces of the Fish age are angry, but they will leave soon. The dates on the new age were wrong, and it did not begin on 2000. We are now just starting to live in the new age. And so much depends on where you are standing, as to what you see or hear. Ata least the stars are on our side. best star tree

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept