The Law Of Karma

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum The Law Of Karma

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

I believe that the Natural Law of Karma was a Theory created by the Ancient Hindus in India and that it meaning is that whatever Good or Evil you do is destined to come back to You during either Your Present Life or during your Future Lives.

The Buddhists also Believe in such Theories of Ancient Hindu Paganism. They Believe that the Quality of your Future Life will be either Reward for Past Life Good Deeds or Punishment for Past Life Evil Deeds.

Sometimes Bad Deeds can come back to You immediately such as when one gets caught out in a Lie, Theft or Fraud.

Then there is some People who emit an Evil Aura and they get Treated Like Shit all the time. They must be getting Punishment for Past Life Misdeeds.

I have seen so much Misdeeds come back to others as well as myself that I Believe in Karma. I do know that Sociopaths, Psychopaths and Narcissistic People definitely do not Believe in Karma as they are too busy Worshipping Themselves.

3X3

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Dave I think your ideas on karma are outdated, misunderstood and inappropriate. All the best Angela.x

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Reincarnation is taught in kabbalah, Jewish mysticism, Christ was in the temple listening to teachings and teaching himself. Esoteric and exoteric.

Angela Lawton
    Participant

There is no wrathful God. No one is standing over you to enforce conform to religious observances. you have free will..

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

That is only if your Deity is a Tree. Trees, Plants and Herbs are not Wrathful and are the Earth Supreme Lifeform.

3X3

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Whatever Dave.

Dowrgi
    Participant

I have to say that I’ve wrestled with concepts of karma for a long time, I find it troubles me a lot when I think of the innocent people and sentient beings that suffer, seemingly for no reason, and I wonder how in these cases they could ever work off their supposed ‘bad karma’ from a previous life anyway, having not been given the chance. I understand that there are many different schools of thought on karma, but I do find some popularly held notions a little bit deterministic and, as I said before, troubling.

Bennathow
    /|\

Dowrgi
    Participant

@Angela

A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.