the green party

Home Forums BDO Public Forum the green party

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    merlin hickman
    Participant

a couple of days ago i received a letter providing me with my postal vote. i was a little confused as the green party was not on it; this was the party which i voted for at the last election. in the event i voted for the labour party, which i consider would do more for poor people, old people and the disabled. i consider the conservatives to be very poor on these grounds. i don’t know whether that was the best choice, but under the circumstances it seemed like the right thing to do. i am not really impressed with any of the political parties, i get the impression that they are trying to obtain gain for themselves rather than helping others. on the other hand, i do know that we are destroying our planet and that our time is running out. the planet will still be in danger loner after the politicians are gone. therefore the future, the planet which supports us, should be our priority. i guess that this is one of the concerns which led me to a spiritual path such as druidry. in practical terms, spirituality has crossed over with the need for action. in terms of conscience, supporting the less well off is the humane concern. i guess that as druids we would be concerned with that as a way of creating greater peace.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.