thank you for fixing the website

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

thank you for finally fixing the website. for a very long time i had problems trying to access the bardic course which i paid for it was very frustrating. this must have carried on for over a year. repeated emails did not get any response. in any case i am glad that i am finally here. thank you. i have now downloaded all of the course pdfs and it appears to be working fine. i will let you know if i have any further comments to make. thank you.

Kelly
    Participant

Well done! Thank you to all those who worked hard to make this happen <3

gillmorgan
    Participant

Glad this site is finally working, it’s been a frustrating few years.

Derwenlama
    Participant

Yes, thanks for this new website. I downloaded the full bard course about three years ago. Since then I have been practicing without tutor support, and I feel that it is already finished by me. But I would like to comment with some tutor of the order (if possible) what the course is giving me and comment on it. blessings

jamiehume
    Participant

Yes! Lovely site! Very nice and clean and clear to work with. Looking forward to spending quality time here.

Anonymous

there have been some minor difficulties but it has been worth it.

Judith
    Participant

For me it is currently not working as it should. A few weeks ago, I was able to access all the course material already available to me (up to package 5), but when trying that today I could only access package 1…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.