Technical Support Request

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Dave the Druid
    Participant

Adam,
      I had a thought, I had left the session open too long while I composed the reply. I copied the reply from a doc and hit submit and still got the your post cannot be created.
      Could it be that when a keymaster posts a reply the discussion locks out all other responses?
      Dave the Druid

Dave the Druid
      Participant

Knock, knock.
        Adam?
        You there mate?
        Dave the Druid

Dave the Druid
        Participant

If it’s money, let me know.

Dannorix
          Participant

I could post a reply a couple of days ago, and now I want to reply to Dowrgi and our good and familiar friend ‘error: cant create’ pops up again. Grrrrr.

Dannorix
            Participant

And it never happens in this thread…

Dave the Druid
              Participant

It’s still happening to me as well. There are a few things that I really want to reply to and this is madening.

Peace and Harmony
                Dave the Druid

Dowrgi
                Participant

I’ve just had the same problem, however, by posting a reply in smaller ‘blocks’, I was able to reply.

Dave the Druid
                  Participant

Dowrgi,
                    I just tried posting a single line reply and it still fails. Bugger.

Peace and Harmony
                    Dave the Druid

Angela Lawton
                    Participant

Can somebody tell me how to delete a post once its been put on the forum please? Am I missing something obvious? Most likely.

Angela Lawton
                      Participant

Still don’t know how to delete. Never mind!

Greywolf
                        Keymaster

Adam tells me the Elementor system by which the website is run has been acting weird for a while, possibly due to a couple of the plug-ins we use. He’s trying to track them down and fix things. It may mean that the site temporarily wobbles while fixes are tried. Hopefully, Adam’ll get everything back up and running properly before too long. He’s been handling our tech for years and always comes through in the end. Like most of our merry band though, he has to do other things to make a living, so things can sometimes take longer than either of us would like. Fortunately, our members are generally a patient and understanding bunch, for which we are exceedingly grateful.
                          I seem to be able to delete posts, Angela, though I guess that may be because I’m an admin? My own tech abilities and understanding are seriously limited I’m afraid.

Angela Lawton
                          Participant

Hello Greywolf, I was just discussing the BDO elsewhere, no negative comments I may add. If you could delete all of my posts from the last week I would very much appreciate it. I posted under the influence and it was negative, we have enough negativity without me adding to it. Words can wound. I don’t mean to wound.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
                            Participant

I am trying to post more information about Karma but keep getting the ‘You post can not be created right now’ message.

I am Irked.

:/

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
                              Participant

I used to be able to post Pictures from BowlandCentral Forums here but not anymore. I tried posting a Picture of Tents I helped set up today and it would not work.

3X3

Salvatore Garfi
                                Participant

Hello,

I’ve tried posting in the Bardic Course Student forum, but I’m continually getting a message telling me that my post cannot be created. I have tried a very short, one line post and that was OK, but my longer post (which is not as long as some I’ve seen) just continually fails. Is there a glitch, today in particular? I hope you can help.

Sal

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.