Technical Support Request

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Keymaster

As it says on the tin: If you have any issues with the forum, post your problem here, and I’ll get a notification and look into it.

Regards and blessings /|\

Adam Sargant
    Technical Support, British Druid Order
    Rekindling the sacred fires of Druidry

Cynthia Snead
    Participant

Hello, I am a new bardic student but am unable to create a new topic for a hello post.

Shane
    Participant

Hi. I also am not able to post a new topic to intro myself.

Adam
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia, Dorian

Just to let you both know that this has been brought to my attention and I am currently looking into it… could one of you have another go? Make sure it is the first thing you attempt to do after logging in (as in, before you respond to anything else on the forum) and let me know what happens.

Adam

Shane
    Participant

Hi Adam. Thanks for your support I was able to add a new thread. But I wanted to expand on my very brief comment with a reply and I get the same error again.

Sorry to be a pain

Shane
    Participant

Seems all okay now. You can delete my post if you want and I will start again. Cheers

Jo
    Participant

Hi Adam, would it be possible to have the option to change username, please? I imagine that would be a one-time thing, rather than the option to keep changing it. Thank you 🙂
    Jo

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello,

Is anyone else having difficulty posting new threads in the forums?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept