Tea With A Druid Eimar’s next broadcast

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Tea With A Druid Eimar’s next broadcast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david poole
    Participant

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmpm2fXRVUI&gt; Eimar Burke will be appearing later on tonight with a story, not sure of the time. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with. As OBOD’s new Chosen Chief, will there be a special message contained herein? Eimar’s last story was about the Salmon of Wisdom.

Startree
    Participant

Thanks for the info, David, I like her harp, but where is her cat? She must have one somewhere. I think it is good that they now have a Chieftess over at the OBOD, Someone who can face the challenge with new energy. She was having some problems with her mic on the podcast, but I like the fact that she understands the power of stories, AS I said, stories can change this world and the otherworld, as above so below, never underestimate the power to stories and storytelling. I believe that stories create reality. Best William

david poole
    Participant

I am not quite understanding this, why does Eimar have to have a cat? I think that Eimar will bring a real change to OBOD. I am still finding it a shock that Philip Carr Gomm has left us. Of course he is still there as Eimar’s advisor but it will not be the same without him. I wonder whether Eimar will bring about new changes with her feminine energy. Do we need more feminine energy rather than masculine energy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept