TDN Internet AGM

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum TDN Internet AGM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

This is a bit late to post but this is to let everyone know that the TDN is doing their Annual General Meeting by Zoom Internet Link. I just got up and it starts in about 2 1/2 Hours.

The Code for the AGM Link Up is posted on the Social Dot Forums of the TDN and is available for TDN Members only. So I can not post it here due to it being Semi Confidential.

But I am posting notice of the Internet Link Meeting so that any BDO Members who are also TDN Members can rush to the Social Dot Forums and get the Link Code.

This will be the First TDN AGM I have ever gotten to participate in because being in Vancouver and without a Pass Port (I have been procrastinating on getting one for years actually – Lol!), I have not be able to attend one of the TDN AGMs.

So today, I get to participate in a TDN AGM without the bother of Pass Port Fees, Air Line Fees, Room and Board Fees, Travel Fees – etc.

I plan on Linking in and just sit there quietly tuned in to see how the TDN AGM goes.

I hope that some BDO Members (such as Bobcat) who are also Members of TDN can attend.

Cya Shortly!

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

The AGM went well and there was some good natured Ideas batted about.

At one point, they discussed an Information Leaflet that could be distributed at Events, Camps and between Friends. I made the suggestion that the Information Leaflet could be Computer Scanned and made available as a Free Download from the TDN Home Page.

All the standing Officers and Officials stood for Re-Election and all were Re-Elected by Acclamation.

And there has been a suggestion that they start doing Monthly Zoom Internet Meetings.

So that is a Short and Simple Report of how the Zoom Internet TDN AGM went.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

Thank for letting us know Dowrgi. As a side note, I have recently discovered that Zoom is an add-on plugin for Google Chrome, if you don’t have it, simply go to the Google store and have it added onto your Chrome OS as an extension, it’s very simple to do.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Bish made a Collage of all the Participants of the Online TDN AGM.

Here it is:
    TDN AGM Collage

3X3

david poole
    Participant

That is pretty good, I am sure that I recognise one of these people but I am not completely certain. Thanks for sharing this Dowrgi.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept