Star Tree’s best book picks for bards.

The British Druid Order Forums Student Support Forums Bardic Student Support Forum Star Tree’s best book picks for bards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Star Tree’s best book picks for bards.
    1. THE BOOK OF TALIESIN Poems of Warfare and Praise in an Enchanted Britain Translated by GWYNETH LEWIS and ROWAN WILLIAMS

Williams, Rowan,Lewis, Gwyneth. The Book of Taliesin (p. iii). Penguin Books Ltd. Kindle Edition.

2. The Mabinogi and Other Medieval Welsh Tales

The Mabinogi and Other Medieval Welsh Tales . University of California Press. Kindle Edition.

3, The Redress of Poetry

Heaney, Seamus. The Redress of Poetry (p. 1). Farrar, Straus and Giroux. Kindle Edition.

4. How to Write Poetry: A Guided Journal with Prompts to Ignite Your Imagination Paperback – April 7, 2020
    by Christopher Salerno (Author), Kelsea Habecker (Author)

5. The Practicing Poet Writing Beyond the Basics edited by Diane Lockward

Lockward, Diane. The Practicing Poet: Writing Beyond the Basics (Kindle Locations 24-26). Kindle Edition.

david poole
    Participant

Thank you Startree, I will look these up if I get the chance.

Summer De Graffham
    Participant

Hi and thank you for this list. I’m newly joined and if totally open in rather intimidated by the Whole Bardic Thing as it’s right out of my comfort zone. But I’m thinking that in itself is perhaps the biggest obstacle in my learning journey. But in order to do the Ovate course I need to tackle this one. Tackle not being the right word really, so…. Off to Amazon to find some second hand books 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.