Spring Equinox Celebrations

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Spring Equinox Celebrations

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

I got an Email from a Druid Priestess Comrade in Ontario wishing me a Happy Equinox and heard on the Radio while out running an Errand that today is Spring Equinox.

I had thought it was Tomorrow.

So:

A Happy Spring Equinox to All!!!

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
      Participant

Awens to All:

What! No One Posted Anything About Spring Equinox?!

Better Late than Never I guess.

I Hope Everyone has a Happy Festive Spring Equinox!

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
        Participant

Awens to All:

It is now come into March and that means Spring Equinox is coming up in about 3 Weeks.

So it is time to start looking around for something to do to Celebrate Spring Equinox!

3X3

Dave the Druid
          Participant

As the equinox approaches. I wish all, Peace in this stressful time. Spring is coming I have seen the birds of spring and the geese are nesting.

Peace and harmony
            Dave the Druid

Dave TheDruid-3X3
            Participant

Awens to All:

I went to visit a Pagan Buddy of mine. We both go back to High School and he lives in Campbell River. Went over to Visit on March 15th and came back on the 19th.

He showed me a Great Hiking Spot and that is the McIvor Lake Doggy Point Pet Burial Ground. Then that night, we watched the Hockey Game and then got geared up and went to Quinsam Lake to do a quick Overnighter of Camping.

We had a great Last Gathering before my Moving to the Family Ancestral Home Town in Saskatchewan.

3X3

BTW:
              I wish I could post Pictures of our Expedition but this Message Forum Malfunctions too much for that.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.