Solstice Blessings

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Solstice Blessings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dowrgi
    Participant

Solstice blessings to everyone on this the longest day of the year and best wishes to all for your Midsummer celebrations this week, wherever you are and however you may be celebrating.

Bennathow
    /|\

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Solstice blessings to you too Dowrgi. We did contemplate going to Avebury but its not looking likely. I don’t know where the time is going.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Thanks Angela. Hope you had a good day, whatever you ended up doing. 🙂

Bennathow
    /|\

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

I now have a Passport and enough $$$ to go for a Trip.

I might come back to England for a Sabbath Visit for maybe next Winter Solstice or even next Summer Solstice. Last I was able to save up for a Trip, I attended the 2006 Summer Solstice Gathering at The Stonehenge.

Or I might go for another Trip to Japan and visit the Courtyard of my Sacred Kuraganemochi Japanese Holy Tree which Grew Back from being Burnt to a Smoldering Stump flat to the Ground by the A-Bomb.

I might even go someplace else. Maybe Machu Pichu in Peru.

3X3

Angela Lawton
    Participant

I didn’t end up doing anything of significance, no candle, no watch, nothing. I saw a documentary on Machu Pichu Dave, it looked like a hard climate. I only walk around the block and I am knackered and I have yet to get a current passport. I’ve never been abroad or in fact on an aroeplane. That’s not spelt right but I have a low IQ, I once thought my dog had caught ticks in long grass and was considering squeezing the protuberances on his abdomen as I thought they were ticks nestling in for a feed but I took him to the vets and the vet examined him and said ‘they are his nipples’. I had had the dog for 11 years and couldn’t distinguish between a tick habitation and his nipples. So there you go.!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.