Praise for the BDO

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Praise for the BDO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dannythomson
    Participant

Well(Virtually)met all,
      I am Danny and would like to extend my highest gratitude and respect to all Hierarchy of the BDO. I began almost 10 years ago and have worked through all the course work to date. The content and personal work is life changing and of the highest standard. I would and have recommended this course to many. The support, tutors and general help is absolutely first rate. I was fortunate to get assistance and feedback from an amazing tutor and praise from the Chief.
      I’m not sure if this is the correct forum for this message but I’m sure the BDO leaders will read it.

Peace of the Grove
      Danny /|\

Dowrgi
      Participant

Hello Danny,

Nice to meet you, too. It’s good to hear that you’ve got so much out of it. I too have found it all very rewarding.

Bennathow (blessings)
        /|\

dannythomson
        Participant

Hello Dowrgi,

Nice to meet you also. I am pleased you have been rewarded by the teachings and ways. A huge amount of learnings through the three paths.

Danny

Dowrgi
          Participant

Hello again.

I’ve just finished the Druid course and I’m working towards finalising some things, so it’s been a long and winding path through the forest!

Bennathow
            /|\

Greywolf
            Keymaster

Hi Danny,
              Thank you for your kind words, which were great to find in my inbox this morning. It’s been a long and interesting road to get the BDO to where we are. My starting point in putting the courses together was asking myself what I would like to have found when I started out on the Druid path. Along the way, we’re blessed to have gathered together a core group of people working with us as course contributors and tutors who deeply believe in what we are and what we do. The BDO is what it is because of this group, aided by feedback from our students. It’s always a joy to hear from people who get what we’re about!
              Many blessings,
              Greywolf /|\

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.