Orai Fujikawa Encounter Memoir

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Orai Fujikawa Encounter Memoir

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

I got an Email from Orai Fujikawa Sensei-San of Jodo Shinshu Japanese Buddhist announcing the Publication of his Memoir.

When I met him in 2008 at the Kyoto Accord Demonstration and he was Complimentary about my Book Of The Law Essay so I became one of his Minor Devotees.

After jumping on it and immediately Buying a Copy, he Emailed me to inform him that I am his First Kyakusama Customer.

It should arrive in the next Week or Two.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant
    tony1kenobi
    Participant

After jumping on it and immediately Buying a Copy, he Emailed me to inform him that I am his First Kyakusama Customer.

That is nice

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

I Received the Book on the afternoon of Winter Solstice and read it through on Xmas Eve after getting Home from Work early due to having come down with some sort of Illness.

I have decided not to Write a Review on it. I am going to Write a 3X3 Triad Poem on it making it my 2021 Imbolc 3X3 Triad of Wisdom Poetry Composition.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

In his Memoir, he mentions that the First Food Staples he had to enjoy when he got to Taber Alberta was Potatoes, Onions and Beef.

So that reminded me of a Recipe a Past Japanese Roomate used to make that I found quite Delicious and have made many times since.

Here it is:

1 Large Potatoes,
    1 Large Onion,
    1 Pound of Beef Hamburger,
    Black Pepper,
    Sea Salt,
    Garlic,
    Ginger.

Dice the Potatoes into Large Cubes and set them to Steam in a Steamer.

Slice up the Onions and then put the Hamburger into a Wok (works better in a Wok than a Frying Pan) and Fry with dashes of Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Garlic and a fair amount of Ginger.

When the Beef Hamburger is mostly Browned, put in the Onions and stir in order to Sauté the Onions.

When the Beef Hamburger is finished Sautéing the Onion and the Potatoes have Steamed to the point of becoming Soft, spoon in the Potatoes and mix in the Wok until most of the Potatoes have mixed into the Meat Mixture to the point that there are only small chunks of Potatoe left.

Makes enough to make a Good Meal for Two.

3X3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept