Noson Galan Gaeaf-night of 31 October

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Noson Galan Gaeaf-night of 31 October

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Startree
    Participant

Noson Galan Gaeaf, Welsh winter’s eve, night of 31 October, Annwn at thinnest. Watch out for the white lady trying to lure you to your doom. Anticipation, fear, and excitement

Startree
    Participant

Calan Gaeaf (kal-AAN-Gay-av) calends of winter / feast of Samhain

Startree
    Participant

Annwn (ANN-oon) celtic otherworld, or the celtic underworld

Startree
    Participant

Cerridwen (kerr-ID-wen)

Drew (DARE-oo) oak

Derwydd (DARE-with) a druid

Duir (Dehr) oak

Govannon (gov-ANN-onn) faery smith

Gwialean (gwee-AL-en) penis, wand

Mabinogi (mab-INN-Og-ee)

Startree
    Participant

Ask the wild bee what the druids knew.

Startree
    Participant

the druids had the concept of love and kindness, and forgiveness, any culture that advance would have ways of dealing with these basic human emotions, and they would have been aware of the chakras, but would not have called them that, these are basic assumptions that I think can be backed up. also, Samhain could have been a time they honored the dead ancestors. I always feel like the ancestors visit us in October. also for two years I have had a white dog come to my door on halloween, scary, and I don’t know who owns the dog and no one else does either, and it is always accompanied by two people who say they are looking for the owner of the dog. It is really weird. Who is the white dog? is he the ghost of a dog who once lived here, and he is trying to get home, or is he something weirder. I don’t open the door for the white dog.

Startree
    Participant

To scry, you can add vervain to the water, and you can add essential oils to the water in the cup or bowl that you are using to look into the future with, or the Celtic Otherworld, or the past when the druids were meeting in the oak groves. I would use food dye to get the water black, but I have heard of people using black ink in the water. set it up, relax, and gaze into the water and you will start to see images, don’t forget the vervain. and findhorn has some great essential oils for sale. I would set up a compass before scrying.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept