New Years Tarot Spread

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum New Years Tarot Spread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

It is getting close to New Years Eve and it is getting around time for me to offer to do my New Years Eve Tarot Card Spread.

That is where I pull 12 Cards each representing each Month of the New Year indicating how that Month is going to go for the Kyakusama.

I have done Tarot since 2004 and have a Classic Rider/Waite Deck, a Medieval Cat Tarot Deck and a Light & Shadow Tarot Deck.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Actually, not being able to send Private Messages between Members makes it difficult for me to do Private Readings for Members.

So if you want a Private Reading, just join BC Forums where I Moderate the Pagan Forum and I am able to do Private Readings for BC Forum Members.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

But if you do not mind your Reading being done on this Open Forum, just let me know.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

Since we are still not able to do Private Messages to each other, I still can not do Divinatory Readings for Members Privately.

But if you do want a Tarot Reading, Rune Casting of I-Ching Coin Toss Divination, you will have to Register with a Website that allows Private Messaging. And currently, that can be done of the Message Forums of MegalithicPortal.com.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Here is their Website URL:
    https://www.megalithic.co.uk/index.php

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Megalithic Portal has a lot of Druidistic Members who Chronicle Ancient Sacred Sites from around the World.

I am currently their Site Research for the Lower Mainland of British Columbia from which I have registered at least a Dozen Ancient Native Sacred Sites.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

FYI to All:

I changed my Profile Contact Website Information to being my LinkedIn Profile.

If You are a Member of LinkedIn, you can request a Private Divinatory Reading through my LinkedIn Profile as well as MegalithicPortal.com.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

Knowing how deep divination can get I think it is appropriate that readings remain for the most part private rather than being public, wise decision 3 x 3. Unless personal specifics are left out of the reading so that not everyone can see what is happening

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.