New site!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Dowrgi
    Participant

Have you had any luck yet with the avatar issue?

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Sure have. Looks like things have been changed for the better as I was able to change my Avatar.

3X3

Dowrgi
    Participant

Just a quick question to all … Has anyone had difficulty logging in? Yesterday, the site seemed to be down and today, at first, I had a view difficulties signing in. Was the site down for maintenance?

david poole
    Participant

I don’t know what happened yesterday I got a message from Adam saying that he was just testing, the site would not load and was constantly giving redirect errors. It seems to be alright today though.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Thanks David.

I’ve had a few technical problems at my end the last couple of days an was worried that everything was about to go on the blink! 😀

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

I made two attempts at posting my Summer Solstice Camping Pictures and it does not register with these Forums.

Is there something wrong with the IMG Icon such that it won’t let me Post Linked Pictures?

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Just made two attempts at posting my Lughnasad Pictures from the Community Garden and My Posts do not appear.

Is there a limit on how many Pictures one can post in a Single Posting?

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Yes there is. You can only post One Picture at a Time on these Forums.

3X3

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept