New site!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Keziah
    Participant

Just want to say well done Adam and anyone you’ve had working with you on the new website, it must’ve been a lot of work and looks excellent! Thank you for dedicating your time 🙂

larisawhite
    Participant

Well done, getting the new site up and running! And…a forum for BDO, at last!!!

Will send along info on any glitches I find, but so far it looks fantastic. Thanks, Adam.

Brian
    Participant

Hello fellow earth people.
    New site looking good.
    Let’s get Druiding!

Blessings all x

Sarah
    Participant

Thank you for creating this! So nice to have a forum.

frankolding
    Participant

This is excellent – FB is such a nightmare these days.

F

caitlinmowbray
    Participant

Thanks for all your hard work on the new site, it looks great!

Greywolf
    Participant

The new site’s a collaborative effort, mostly between Adam and Andrew but with input from other BDO Elders.
    Thanks, folks, you’ve done a cracking job!
    Now we just need to encourage everyone on the BDO facebook groups to move over here…
    All good blessings,
    Greywolf /|\

david poole
    Participant

Thank you for all the good work, the site looks great. I have the feeling that this is just the beginning of great things to come. Well done everyone.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello.

I’m new to this group and don’t know what the old site was like. It’s a bit quiet, but I’m sure that it will grow slowly but surely.

Just a thought, I’ve seen the welcome banner is in Gaelic, Manx, Cornish and Welsh. Would it be all right to add Breton?
    Urzh Drouized Breizh-Veur.

Bennathow.
    /|\

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

How do you PM a Member in this Website?

I like doing Divinatory Readings with Tarot, Runes and I-Ching Divinations. But I prefer doing most of my Divinatory Reading by PM with my Kyakusama Querent.

So is there a way to PM a Member?

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

It is possible to PM Members of the TDN. So how do you PM a BDO Member?

3X3

david poole
    Participant

It does not look as if there is any option for that as far as I can see, sorry about that. Just looked at your profile and there were no buttons to do it.

Startree
    Participant

I think that the most important thing about the new site should always be that if you post on the site, everyone can see it, and no hidden posts, or excluding other druids from seeing your posts. The reason for this should be obvious. best Star Tree

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

It is possible for TDN Members to PM each other, so that is why I was inquiring about how to do a PM between BDO Members. That is especially because I preference for doing Divinatory Readings confidentially which I am able to do for Members of the TDN.

Another thing, are there any Moderators for this Forum? I might need to address an issue to a Moderator and everyone I have seen are listed as ‘Participant’.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

@dave I think Greywolf counts as a moderator, I am sure any issues that you have can be addressed to him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept