network operations center

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum network operations center

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

ExterNetworks is a fully managed service provider with 15+ years of experience in providing Managed Technology services to top IT & Networking companies. The dedicated & skilled engineers ensure your network is maintained 100% uptime with the maximum supervision. The Managed NOC & Helpdesk solutions are integrated well and are customized according to your needs. network operations center

david poole
    Participant

I don’t mean to be abrupt, but why are you advertising on this forum?

Dowrgi
    Participant

I think you may be in the wrong place. We deal with several thousand years of druidical experience and the engineering we’re into is megalithic. 😀

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

How did this get through and my threads about Celtic Buddhism and Bobcat On YouTube being Automatically Deleted?! :/

Yesterday, I tried to post some Links to YouTubes that feature our Bobcat and I got flashed that my thread was being Delayed until it had been looked at by Moderators.

On the day I registered, I posted some Information about Celtic Buddhism and got a message that the thread was being Delayed until it was Moderated.

When am I going to get the reply from the Moderators about those Two Threads I attempted to Post?

3X3

david poole
    Participant

I am not drastically worried to be honest with you, they are welcome to stay and I am not terribly concerned; except that it is not the kind of post that I would have accepted. 3 x 3, for some reason there is a technical issue with posting hyperlinks on this forum, the forum itself will try to prevent you from doing so; I imagine that this is why your posts were not accepted. I had a similar problem with some of my posts and simply deleted the hyperlinks, I realise that this might affect some of what you are trying to say such as Bobcat but that is the only way to do it.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hi Dave,

As David has pointed out, and I can vouch for too, it seems to be a problem if you post with lots of links – a similar thing happened to me with some posts until I removed the links.

Bennathow.
    /|\

Dowrgi
    Participant

It seems our visitor above is now “Inactive” and you can’t follow the name to a profile.

david poole
    Participant

That is a bit of a shame. It was the post itself that I had a problem with, not the user; if they had stayed on, they might have reformed their ways.

Dowrgi
    Participant

I’m not sure, but I think this user may have been moderated by admin.

david poole
    Participant

That’s what it looks like to me too. Thanks Dowrgi.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Me too. But let’s not jump to conclusions. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.