Just Started The Bardic Course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tony1kenobi
    Participant

I have just started the Bardic Course and I am very very pleased with the quality of the course materials. Am looking forward to the journey and engaging with the BDO community.

cheers
    Tony

david poole
    Participant

We are always here to help you if you have any questions Tony. You will find that the course is very exciting and full of depth which will exercise your skills to their fullest on all levels.

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Thanks David πŸ™‚

Dowrgi
    Participant

Welcome Tony, dynnargh dhis. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Bennathow
    /|\

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Thanks Dowrgi

Summer De Graffham
    Participant

Hi, I’m new too, as of January. Still discovering material and finding my way around. πŸ™‚

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Hi Summer, I am very much enjoying my Bardic studies, the quality of the material is fantastic and I feel I am learning lots, I hope that you too enjoy your Bardic studies
    cheers
    Tony

Chrys
    Participant

Hello fellow Bardic students. Me too. Just starting the course and looking forward to being part of the BDO family. Chrys

Josh Williams
    Participant

Greetings all,

I get access to the second part of the Bardic course on the 12th of January and have been pining for it! I was honestly shocked at the depth, quality, and content of this course and I have a feeling it only gets better. I haven’t sent in any of the items from part one due to pandemic drama, but I might email them in. Very much enjoying all the materials. Practicing telling the Story of Taliesin to myself in the car on commutes to work (ha!).

Good luck to all and let’s stay in touch as we move through the program.

/|\
    Josh

Linda Lunan
    Participant

Hi All,

I just started a few days ago. I had previously, a few years back, studied and completed the OBOD course – it was when I had to defer my degree course due to the Pandemic that I thought – eeeek what am I going to do without studying … that I started searching for a course. I love Druidry and been a Seashore Druid for many years I searched for courses using Druidry and when I came across and looked at The BDO course I thought it sounded good. So here I am ..

When I sent one of the excerises in I got a reply via FB saying the fact I mentioned Blue Fox that I had not looked at the updates. So I said I would … I now I realise I do not know where the updates are – I know I am being dim – but could someone show me the way to find this. Thanks in advance… Also looking forward to meeting everyone. Though I am Irish I live in Scotland (and a lot of other places over the years).

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid

http://www.theseashoredruid.com

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Linda Lunan.
    david poole
    Participant

Hi Linda the updates can be found in the members area under https://www.druidry.co.uk/members/student-area/course-downloads/ all downloads were made during 2020

Linda Lunan
    Participant

Hi David,

Thanks for this – much appreciated. I am already working through the course from there so I just wondered where the current updates where – as they mention Blue Fox – which seemingly is not current.

Thanks for your help though …

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid

Linda Lunan
    Participant

Hi

Another silly question – sorry for this.

What does “img”, “UL”, “OL” and “IL” mean please? Plus are there e-moji – you know the smiley faces to be found?

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid

david poole
    Participant

img stands for image, it is supposed to allow you to insert images but I haven’t really tried it yet. UL means underline it allows you to underline characters. The others I don’t really know except that they are control functions related to character formatting or something like that.

Linda Lunan
    Participant

Hi David,

Thanks for this – much appreciated πŸ™‚

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept