Just completed the Bardic Course and passed ….

The British Druid Order Forums Student Support Forums Bardic Student Support Forum Just completed the Bardic Course and passed ….

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mark Scales
    Participant

Congratulations and I hope you continue to enjoy a path of learning and experiences.

Dowrgi
      Participant

Thank you Mark.

Bennathow
        /|\

True Owl
        Participant

Hi everyone,

I also have completed & passed the Bardic Course.

What an experience – I thoroughly enjoyed the course and have learnt so much (and especially about myself).

Through this course, the awen is flowing more, my creative-side has enhanced & flowing well, and I have gained the confidence to try new things out.
          My Cell of Song exercise of sensory deprivation was an amazing experience – I would never of had the inclination to try something like that without this course. For that I am truly grateful !

Thank you to all those that have commented on my posts.

Onwards to the Ovate course – I am looking forward to it.

Good luck to everyone as they progress through their own courses.

Blessings,

Jules.
          (True Owl).

Dowrgi
          Participant

Hi True Owl.

Well done for passing the course. I hope you enjoy the Ovate grade, too – it’s quite a different kettle of fish. 😀

Bennathow
            /|\

True Owl
            Participant

Hi Dowrgi,

Thanks for the congrats – that’s much appreciated !

Yes, I will be continuing next with the Ovate Course.

“Our Ovate course is almost twice the length of the Bardic, running to about 400,000 words, with most of the 24 booklets being 52 pages long” _Greywolf.

– – That should keep me out of mischief for a while, with it being nearly double the length of the Bardic Course.

Re: “I hope you enjoy the Ovate grade – it’s quite a different kettle of fish !” _Dowrgi.

– As Greywolf mentioned : “The course is challenging on many levels, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually and physically. The training wheels are off, so strap in tight, it’s quite a ride !”

– Excellent ! From what I have read, this course covers very much my forte : Seership, Divination, Healing & Herbalism.
              I’m looking forward to it very much, and so I am ready for ‘quite a ride’ ! LOL.

Thanks,

Jules.
              (True Owl).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.