Just completed the Bardic Course and passed ….

The British Druid Order Forums Student Support Forums Bardic Student Support Forum Just completed the Bardic Course and passed ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Dowrgi
    Participant

I’m pleased to say that I’ve completed the Bardic Course and passed and now I’ve just begun the Ovate Course. 🙂

Thanks to everyone here with whom I’ve interacted and whose contributions, be it in the form of discussion, advice or knowledge-sharing, has helped me complete the course.

For those of you who may be struggling with keeping focused, the journaling or other aspects – keep at it! Don’t give up! It’s worth the effort.

Bennathow
    /|\

Summer De Graffham
    Participant

Fab. Enjoy your journey. 🙂

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Most excellent and splendid news, I look forward to hearing of your Ovatian adventures 🙂

Dowrgi
    Participant

Thanks Summer and thanks Tony …

Bennathow
    /|\

Vaelico
    Participant

Congrats my friend, your success is a source of inspiration
    /|\

Dowrgi
    Participant

Congrats my friend, your success is a source of inspiration
    /|\

Muchas gracias amigo! Thanks. I’m glad that you feel encouraged!

Bennathow
    /|\

tony1kenobi
    Participant

You mentioned a book a while ago that was more than a little interesting reading, ‘The Voice within the Wind’,
    the trail somehow led me to Spinoza and I can say that it has opened very many windows 🙂
    You might find this interesting: ‘The Spirit of Spinoza’ by Neal Grossman
    Quiet a hard read but ‘infinitely’ worth it 🙂

Dowrgi
    Participant

You mentioned a book a while ago that was more than a little interesting reading, ‘The Voice within the Wind’,
    the trail somehow led me to Spinoza and I can say that it has opened very many windows 🙂
    You might find this interesting: ‘The Spirit of Spinoza’ by Neal Grossman
    Quiet a hard read but ‘infinitely’ worth it 🙂

Thanks Tony, I’ll definitely take a look. Why don’t you put a review in the Bookshelf thread in this forum?

Bennathow
    /|\

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Thanks Tony, I’ll definitely take a look. Why don’t you put a review in the Bookshelf thread in this forum?

Good idea, though may take me a while 🙂

Dowrgi
    Participant

Good idea, though may take me a while 🙂

Take your time – I look forward to your review. The Bookshelf thread has sunk down to the second page of this forum as it hasn’t been updated in a while. I’m thinking about updating it with a recommendation, more than a review, for Trioedd Ynys Prydein, Rachel Bromwich (ed.), but it will also take a bit of time.

Bennathow
    /|\

tony1kenobi
    Participant

Take your time – I look forward to your review. The Bookshelf thread has sunk down to the second page of this forum as it hasn’t been updated in a while. I’m thinking about updating it with a recommendation, more than a review, for Trioedd Ynys Prydein, Rachel Bromwich (ed.), but it will also take a bit of time.

will look forward to that as well 🙂

Beech Nut
    Participant

Congratulations on your achievement! I bet it feels wonderful. Good luck wirh tne ovate course 😃

River Obsidian
    Participant

Congratulations! May the awen continue to flow with you into your Ovate adventures!
    ~ River

Dowrgi
    Participant

Congratulations! May the awen continue to flow with you into your Ovate adventures!
    ~ River

Thank you very much – diolch yn fawr.

Bennathow
    /|\

Greywolf
    Keymaster

Congratulations, Dowgri,
    I’m just coming to the end of revising the bardic course, which feels a lot like having done it again as a student, so I’m looking forward to my own graduation! I will then be making some more minor revisions to the ovate course, so look forward to catching up with you there 🙂
    All good blessings on your continuing journey,
    Greywolf /|\

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.