Here comes the sun, Lugh, Lughnasad, Danu

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Here comes the sun, Lugh, Lughnasad, Danu

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Startree
    Participant

good day to shop and swear oaths, and buy a horse and smoke some weed.
    The Spellcaster

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

If you want to Smoke Weed during Lughnasad, pack up and come to Canada.

I think I will take off and do at least 3 Days Camping on August 2nd.

3X3

Startree
    Participant

Thanks Dave 3×3, we can now legally smoke weed in Virginia. I would rather just eat the gummy bears, but the gummy bears are still illegal in Virginia. But we can have up to an ounce in Virginia, I don’t like smoking, but I think it will calm me down and be good for my high blood pressure. I have already had two strokes, and they hurt. I don’t plan on smoking all the time. But a wee bit won’t hurt me. What I am doing now is studying illustrator and photo shop. I want to get really good at both of them. I am sure Canada is a very beautiful place and you are lucky to live there. We don’t even have health care in the USA. And the Black Lives Matter riots have been terrible this summer. I live in the south near Richmond Virginia. That is where all the civil war monuments have been being torn down. However, most white and black people get along in the south, and it is not like it is described on the news. However, I don’t think I should wear my druid robe around because the black people may think I am in the Klu Klux Clan, if they see me in a white robe. Very few people in Virgina even know what a druid is. We do have the blue ridge mountains and the Chesapeake bay that was carved out by a space meteor millions of years ago. When I grew up there was a lot of southern culture, but now it is mostly people who have moved down from up north, like Jersey, and have bought houses because it was cheap to do so. We are also the home of Philip Morris, the cigarette maker, And Richmond use to be where all the tobacco was sold. But red neck country music is big down here, and people love hank Williams Jr songs. I hope you have a grand time over the holiday. We are about five hours from Washington DC. Also, there is a lot of U.S. military based in Va, and the CIA is here also, and Norfolk Virginia is one of the worlds largest navel stations. best William

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

Lughnasad Celebrations marks the time of the Year when the Early Harvests start being Gathered.

Today, I went to the Community Garden and Harvested the Herbs of Mints, Cat Nip and Echinacea.

Lughnasad Harvest

I am Dehydrating them for Sales at the Community Garden Sales Booth.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

Does anyone notice that the weather is getting consistently warmer, and not colder or better, or is it just me? Are we being hit by global warming?

Good luck with your sales Dave. We need more people dealing in natural products.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

It is now the Morning of Lughnasad!

Happy Lughnasad!

I hope your all enjoying the Bounty of the Early Harbests of Lughnasad!

3X3

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept