Hello Everyone!

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Hello Everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Greymoon
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am from Ontario, Canada and I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the BDO Bardic course. I am looking forward to being apart of the Order in days ahead and plan on one day soon making the trip to come and be apart of a BDO gathering and meeting you all.

Yours in the peace of the grove,
    Greymoon

david poole
    Participant

Welcome Greymoon it is good to see you. You will find that we are a very friendly bunch. All of us are different and all of us have something to contribute.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello there Greymoon,

Dynnargh dhis! Welcome to you! 🙂

Glad you’re enjoying the course.

Bennathow.
    /|\

Greymoon
    Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome friends 🙂

Anonymous

You made a good choice Greymoon. The BDO is the best of them, has the nicest druids and they are kind. I think you
    will find real druids and will avoid the ego trips and power trips that other druid organizations are on. I know you
    will enjoy and benefit from the druid way of life. May your day be filled with blessings, Like the sun that lights the sky, And may you always have the courage, To spread your wings and fly.
    Best Star-Tree

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

I will Hijack this thread to say Hello to All as well.

I came to my Awakening in the year 2000 and in 2003 started studying the Druidistic Arts. For a time, I studied with the OBOD then with the TDN. I have been a member of TDN since 2004.

I have Studied and Practiced Herbal Healing, the Divinatory Arts and 3X3 Triad Poetry Writing. I am a Devotee of Emma ‘Bobcat’ Restall-Orr, Geof ‘John Barleycorn’ Boswell, John Perks of Celtic Buddhism and Orai Fujikawa of Jodo Shinshu Japanese Buddhism. I am also well acquainted with Philip Carr-Gomme.

I am also have a E-Book on Druidistic Triads which is a Free Download.

For the moment, I am satisfied with where I am but when the mood takes me, I would not mind eventually taking some of your Courses on Druidism.

Dave TheDruid-3X3

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello and welcome Dave.

Bennathow.
    /|\

david poole
    Participant

Everyone has something to learn while they are here Dave, so don’t be afraid to ask questions someone is always willing to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept