Hello everyone, I am new here. Hoping to learn, share and make friends

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Hello everyone, I am new here. Hoping to learn, share and make friends

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    david poole
    Participant

That sounds very frightening Angela I would not like to have a dream like that

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Hi David I think the in between state of dreaming and waking is an altered state of reality. That experience happened many years ago and I have never forgotten it. There is a definite feel to a spiritual experience rather than just a dream and I have come to trust such experiences. Those demons were very real.

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Just for the record David not all in between state dreams are frightening and unpleasant. I woke up one fine summers day at dawn to distinctly hear a chorus of Angels singing it was the most beautiful sound in the world and I believe I often see and sense Angels as orbs of gold light during the day and it is hugely comforting.

david poole
    Participant

Thank you for that reassurance Angela, I am glad that there are beings of light as well as beings of darkness

Dowrgi
    Participant

As someone who does believe that there are indeed other entities and forces in the universe, I certainly wouldn’t play around with it. I’ve had some strange experiences myself, nothing horrible, just a bit eerie or odd, yet enough to convince me that there is indeed something else beyond the material world that we normally perceive. Nevertheless, I can’t help but wince and cringe at some of the stuff I see on TV and online; in the best case scenario, completely ineffective and just nonsense, in the worst case scenario, very risky. Of course, if you don’t believe in this stuff, fair enough, but surely people who profess to believe in it, would behave differently. Anyway, just my tuppence worth on that subject …

Bennathow
    /|\

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Hi guys thanks for your response. personally I believe the Bdo and the obod are niche organisations because if you profess to spiritual experiences in life you are resigned to the psychiatirc ward. I think the Catholic church has lost all spirituality. Beings of light and darkness exist but it depends on the labels you give them to some it is Angels and Demons and to to others it is beings of light and dark. Most haunted and other tv programmes don’t help it is just drama.

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Sorry chaps I have hijacked someone else’s introductory thread by going on about things. I think spiritual experiences and the claim to them are frowned upon by the Catholic church as you are deemed as not being a humble follower of Christ. I can only say what I think and I think this is an open minded forum with people who have similar experiences, I rarely discuss such topics in every day life. So thanks for putting up with me it’s much appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept