Hello

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Angela Lawton
    Participant

Hello I am returning to the BDO after a gap of a few years. I am considering doing the BDO course as I have a lot to learn. I’ve been hanging around the forum reading posts for a few months now and would like to participate with like minded people. I look forward to meeting you all virtually.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello and welcome back! I hope you find your time here rewarding.

Bennathow
    /|\

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome Dowrgi!

Beech Nut
    Participant

Hello Angela, welcome to you. I too hovered around a fair while before taking the p!unge and just started the bardic course 😀

david poole
    Participant

Welcome to our group Angela I am glad that you have joined us. The BDO Bardic course contains a great deal of knowledge and you will find it to be a rewarding study. There is a lot of content and depth to it so doing it seriously may take some time, but it is well worth while. The forum is a good place to ask questions and the tutors can provide some useful insights.

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome Beech Nut and David!

Vaelico
    Participant

Welcome back and nice to meet you!

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

I have always thought that ‘Angela’ is one of the Prettier Female Baby Names.

3X3

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Hello Dave. Thanks but I think ‘Angela’ is rather old fashioned and you don’t get many babies being called it these days.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

After this Pandemic is over, I am expecting something of a Baby Boom to happen.

After Terrible Tragedies usually follow with Baby Booms. I noticed that happening after WTC and the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami. About 8 Months Later, I was seeing all sorts of Pregnant Women Everywhere!

I am now starting to see loads of Women starting to Show Pregnancy every where I go now.

So we might have some more ‘Angela’s to come into this World.

3X3

Angela Lawton
    Participant

Human behaviour is strange isn’t it? I suppose something like a pandemic makes people realise whats important to them and starting a family maybe one of those things. An odd survival of the fittest maybe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept