Greetings from British Columbia 🇨🇦

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Greetings from British Columbia 🇨🇦

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zarael RavenTree
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m in BC, Canada and I’m new here. I hope to start the Bardic course soon. I sent an email, but haven’t heard back. I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been drawn to Druidry for years, but I guess it wasn’t the right time. I have Ancestry mostly from Scotland, Britain and Ireland, and possibly also Wales. Toss a bit of French in there and a dollop of Swedish and Germanic. I’ve been seeking meaningful connection with like-minded folks and a belief system that works with my beliefs, experiences with spirituality, worldview in general and ethics. Druidry seems the right fit.

A bit about my background: I’ve been devoted to seeking truth and wisdom for four decades and have a special connection with nature- especially trees- since childhood forest walks. I’m also naturally shamanic, communicating with tree and animal spirits, the occasional dead human and had a NDE in 2002 unlike anything I’ve heard about. I’m also a diviner and walker between worlds, but could use training for improvement as I only have natural talent which only takes one so far. My first “Vision Quest” of sorts was in 1991 and I’ve been an avid student of Psychology, Philosophy and Religion since my teens. Hobbies include study, art, writing, poetry/lyrics and industrial music creation and recording. I’m in my 50’s.

Thanks for this place. I hope I have a place in it.

david poole
    Participant

Welcome Zarael. I hope that your time here proves to be very helpful along your journey.

Abi Garvey
    Participant

Hello Zarael and Welcome. New here too. Hope you are keeping well.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to Zarael:

We are similar Ages and Interests.

What part of BC are you in? I am in Vancouver.

3X3

Zarael RavenTree
    Participant

Thanks everyone! Dave, I’m also in Vancouver.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Great!

What are you doing for Imbolc?

3X3

Zarael RavenTree
    Participant

No plans except my usual Tuesday stuff. I don’t leave my neighborhood and I don’t socialize during the pandemic except FaceTime though.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Welcome and blessings.

/|\

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept