Good evening, new member saying hello.

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Good evening, new member saying hello.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven Nicholson
    Participant

Good evening and thanks for accepting me into the BDO. I’m Steve from Coventry, and I’ve come here to develop myself.
    I’m here to help re-nurture my spirituality as it’s been a while since I’ve felt connected. It’s been a rough year, not just COVID, and I’m looking for a way to help me re-focus, move forward and remove the built up negativity that has been hindering me.
    I’m also currently writing a childrens book and am using various mythologys as the background of my story and to give my characters depth, so I’m hoping that there will be lots of resources here for me to utilise.

Pinar Saglav
    Participant

Hello Steve,
    I’m a new member here myself although I’ve been a member of another Druid organization (OBOD) for 6 years. Not completely new overall but new here and looking forward to develop my spirituality and myself. 2020 has certainly been very difficult on all of us.
    Nice to meet you and greetings from Istanbul!

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to Steven:

When you have your Children’s Book Published, I would like to post Information about it onto the Forums of Megalithic Portal as they have a Forum for Books for Sale.

I have recently posted Information on Megalithic Portal’s Forum about the Isaac Bonewits Book: ‘Essential Guide to Druidism’.

I could do something similar for you.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

Welcome Steven and Pinar I think that you will find many useful resources here to help you on your journey. Steven your book sounds really interesting I wish you the best of luck with it. I find it fascinating that our membership covers people from all around the globe, this order is truly international in its scope.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept