Going on with the journey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jack Emrallt
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have an issue to go on with the journey. I finish the bardic course and i will like to go on with the ovate course, but the website doesn’t allowed me to do that. It also seems not to be any bardic certification in the area. How can i do? Can somebody help me? I will be very greatful 🙂 thanks a lot /|\

Dowrgi
      Participant

Hello there,

Have you submitted your work to your tutor? Once your work has been appraised and approved, you should be able to obtain your certificate and then move on to the next course if you so wish.

Bennathow
        /|\

Woody
        Participant

Hi,

I have submitted my “Cell of Song”, can anyone tell me how long approval takes?
          Also what are the other pieces I have to submit?
          There are many exercises in the course and I found it a very long read, but its not obvious what else I have to submit.

My cell of Song is not a great literary piece, however it is an honest account of experience.

I emailed the tutors, but have not yet had a response.

Kind Regards,
          Neil. /|\

christinekimber
          Participant

Hi there I got notification that my cell of songs was OK last week and was hoping to start my ovate course ..but so far no news ..can anyone let me know what the next step is? Do I get an email to say I can log on and pay for the ovate course and if so how long will this take ..sorry to admin if I’m being impatient/|\

Paul Beer
            Participant

Could you guys give an update about whether your issue has been resolved or not?

Greywolf
              Keymaster

Echoing what Paul said, have these issues been resolved?
                All good blessings,
                Greywolf /|\

Jack Emrallt
                Participant

Sorry, i’ve seen Paul and Greywolf replies just now. Yes, problems have been solved. Thank you very much to all the members of the staff for technical support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.