Eyes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Neal Pepperell
    Participant

Every time I blink or close my eye’s for a second or two, I see the hoof print of a Deer. My two Natural animals are Buzzard, ( buteo buteo) and Badger (Meles meles).

john welch
    Participant

The fallow deer (Dama dama) can weigh to 100kg. Are the hooves male or female?

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

Is there a Divinatory Art that is based on the Color and Patterns of the Iris like there is a Divinatory Art of Reading the Lines on One’s Palm?

3X3

Dowrgi
    Participant

Is there a Divinatory Art that is based on the Color and Patterns of the Iris like there is a Divinatory Art of Reading the Lines on One’s Palm?

Yes, sort of, it’s called iridology and dates from at least the 16th century. Nevertheless, I personally wouldn’t set great store in it to be honest because the structures of the eye are pretty stable from birth and if this were not the case, biometrics and iris-recognition technology wouldn’t work.

Bennathow
    /|\

john welch
    Participant

In my case, it detected the 2 food allergies I have when a hospital allergy test didn’t. The response is in small dots where the iris top-to-bottom is said to represent the body head-to-toe.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hi John,

I’m glad you were able to deal with your allergies. However, nothing I’ve read from a medical or scientific point of view seems to back up iridology.

Bennathow
    /|\

john welch
    Participant

Scientifically , the score is Hospital 0 , Iridologist Practitioner-Person 1.
    Patient: bingo.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hi John,

As I said before, I’m glad you’re happy with the detection of your allergies because they can really spoil one’s quality of life.

Nevertheless, I don’t think you can call something scientific unless it can pass numerous tests, be replicated under laboratory conditions, succeed in trials and so on, and in the case of iridology, the evidence I’ve read doesn’t really suggest that is the case. The anecdotal evidence and proverbial swallows that don’t make summer are not enough upon which to make any real claims in my opinion.

john welch
    Participant

Oh well, I tried Divinatory Future Readers. When they advertise, I ask why them they don’t know my email and that I want to know the future.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept