Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    david poole
    Participant

Vitamin D does something to the human immune system, it makes the body produce a particular chemical which helps to fight the virus. I can’t remember what the name of the chemical is, but I take Vitamin D and other vitamins all the time and I only get mild cold symptoms, so maybe it does help. I also take Echinea with Vitamin C and Zinc, which I have been told is good.

tony1kenobi
    Participant

great advice, I take Vit D daily as well.

Daler
    Participant

Hi all. All of these things you are doing sound like very good advice. I will certainly be trying some of them. Thanks for the post. Stay safe and be well all.

Linda Lunan
    Participant

I am a very new member – I joined about 25 mins ago – and this is my first post.

The videos are excellent. I loved the words on the video so I could join in with the chanting.

For my health I take a walk along the seashore and use alternative therapies (such as Bowen Therapy and Reflexology).

Thank you also for all advise offered.

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hi Linda.

Welcome. I very much like the idea of Seashore Druidism and I feel a strong connection with the sea and water. Thus far, I’ve been incorporating a lot of watery themes in my work, hence the reason I chose my Bardic name – Dowrgi – the Otter.

Bennathow
    /|\

Linda Lunan
    Participant

Hi Dowrgi

Thank you for replying to my post. Lovely to hear from you. I love the otter too. In a charity shop I found a beautiful “Border Fine Arts” ornament of a “Kit Otter and Frog” – not usually a ornament person myself but felt drawn to it.

I loved the Seashore all my life – for pleasure and health.

Cheers

Linda

The Seashore Druid
    http://www.theseashoredruid.com

Abi Garvey
    Participant

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this post, It’s been wonderful to read through and gain some insight and knowledge. I’ve really enjoyed listening to the chants, Greywolf so much so I felt over come with emotion and a tingle under my skin. Apologies if too much information…A vibration and frequency I’ve not felt for a long time 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept