Divination Request Inquiries?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Divination Request Inquiries?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to BDO:

I just made a statement for a New Member to PM me for a Divination Reading Request.

Then I realized that it is Not Possible to send PMs to other BDO Members.

So if one wants another Member to do a Divination for them, should them send it through Shop Inquiries which is something I found in the BDO Contact List?

I do Rider/Waite Tarot, Runes Castings and I-Ching Chinese Coin Toss Divinations and would like to make my Divinatory Services available to All Members.

Dave TheDruid-3X3

david poole
    Participant

Thank you Dave this is an excellent idea.

Startree
    Participant

I like that idea too, make it so.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Whats the part about my Post is the Idea you like?

About being able to PM other BDO Members?

3X3

Startree
    Participant

Yeah Bro

david poole
    Participant

A couple of things here. Yes, ideally we should have a PM system where members can send each other private messages, it is a shame that we can’t do that as everything has to be discussed openly. For divination readings this is far from ideal as readings can be become very involved and personal. I guess you could swap email addresses and do it that way.

I like the idea of divination, it is something that I do myself. I think that we ought to have a general discussion about divination, how it works, the different methods. I realise that this is more related to the Ovate rather than the Bardic grade, but it is something which I have been into for some time. Maybe we could relate it to the Ogham and the different trees as this seems to provide a nice symbolism. I have had some good results from Ogham rune readings. I will try using shop enquiries to send a message, otherwise we might have to work out some other way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept