Course Query

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well during this difficult time.

I sent an e-mail to enquiries@druidry.co.uk with the following query below but I didn’t get a response. If someone could point me in the right direction to who I should be contacting, that would be great.

‘I wanted to register for the Bardic study course and was wondering if I pay for Option 1 – the introduction for £20, but then want to continue do I just then pay the £13 a month for 10 months or will I have to pay the £20 again to register for the full course.’

Many Thanks
    Shane

david poole
    Participant

I think that you have taken the right course Dorian, also posting on the forum may attract the attention of Greywolf or other senior figures who may be able to answer your question. In my recollection, I paid for the introduction then set up a standing order which I paid for a number of months until it was finally complete, so this may be the path that you follow too. You would have to pay the full price of the course through one means or another in order to obtain the course, installments is the easiest way to do it.

Shane
    Participant

Thanks for coming back to me – I sent the e-mails into the ether and nothing came back. I was feeling lost before I decided to take this path with Druidry before I sent the e-mail any it felt like no-one was listening. Thanks for listening David. 🙂

Shane
    Participant

I’ve taken the plunge and purchased the intro at £20 to see how I get on with it. I’m sure I’ll love it.

david poole
    Participant

Good luck with that Dorian I am sure that you will

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept