Bristolian Bard in Training

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Just wanted to say hello and test this forum allows me to add a post.

Thanks
    Shane

Shane
    Participant

Testing a second time 🙂

Shane
    Participant

One more time.

Shane
    Participant

Bard in training I have just started on my path. I’m also interested in Wicca and I’m completing a Diploma in Wicca.
    I’m 45 (currently), married with two children Lexy and Danny.
    I have a dog Lucky which barks at any sudden movement or sound but is full of character and is well loved.
    I live in Yate, a town near Bristol UK.
    I’m looking forward to completing this course and maybe moving on to Ovate after.
    All my best /|\

david poole
    Participant

Wicca is a very interesting study, completely different from Druidry yet it can compliment it as well. I am studying Wicca at the moment myself but have not yet decided to practice it. Philip Carr Gomm once wrote a book called Druidcraft which combined Druidry and Witchcraft which you might find interesting. Druid magic is a completely different matter and I suggest looking into Irish paganism for some hints here.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello Shane.

A warm welcome. I’ve completed the Bardic Course and am slowly working on the Ovate Course. I hope you find the Bardic Course rewarding. Keep at it!

Bennathow
    /|\

Shane
    Participant

Hi – I’m finding the course really interesting. The mixture of the history, discussion and exercise a compelling read.
    I’m about third way through the first part, but I’m not in a rush and want to take my time to digest it.
    I’m quickly filling my journal with extracts from the course and drawings. It has given me a real motivation to expand my mind and get back to drawing and writing again.

All my best /|\

River Obsidian
    Participant

Welcome, Shane!

Shane
    Participant

Thanks River

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.