Beltane Celebrations

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Beltane Celebrations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

We are now a week into April which means that the Celtic Sabbath of Beltane is coming up.

Now the Sacred Wheel is turning towards the Sabbath that is Celebrated for being the time of year that is when Trees, Plants and Herbs have their diaspora of Growth and is also exactly 6 Months from Halloween and 6 Months to Halloween.

This Year, it comes on a Sunday. So I will be able to take off to Deep Forests for a Ritualistic Fire.

3X3

david poole
    Participant

Since people are allowed to travel once again I am wondering what is going to happen. I will probably be going outside to find out. I know that there will be some events in the socially distanced form. I don’t know whether we will be allowed to gather in groups. I don’t know whether groups will welcome visitors. There are online rituals of course, although that is not quite the same thing. Your event sounds very exciting 3 x 3. I hope that the weather is good for this occasion.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

I will know after another Week when the 14 Day Weather Forecast comes about.

If it is good, I might pack some Gear and go off on Saturday May 1st for a spot of Camping.

3X3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept