BDO Bardic Course Sampler

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum BDO Bardic Course Sampler

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to All:

Just noticed this being offered so I Downloaded it into my Documents File and will read it over later. It is 20 Pages. At the end, it is signed by Greywolf so I guess he must have wrote most of it or put it together.

Upon having a scan through, I have already noticed that the Page 14 Link to Bobcat’s Quote on The Druid Network now has an ‘Error 404: Page Not Found’ Message.

I have to go out to get a Paycheck and get some Landscaping Work done. I will have a more thorough Read Through of it when I get back.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
      Participant

When I get around to Registering for the whole Course, it is my Wish that my Tutor could be Bobcat herself.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
        Participant

I am now wondering if the TDN and Bobcat have had a Falling Out so she has had her Quotation removed from their Website.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
          Participant

Greetings to All:

It was something of a Coincidence that I knew of Robin Skelton who is mentioned in the Bardic Course Sampler as I recorded a Program called ‘Origins of Halloween’ and it is about the Ancient History about Halloween and there is several parts in which Robin Skelton appears making Statements about Paganism and its relations with Samhain Halloween.

The rest of the Sampler I had already known from various Books I have read on the subject such as Isaac Bonewits’s ‘Essential Guide To Druidism’.

3X3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.