Bardic Course Materials

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve Williams
    Participant

Hello.

I’ve just signed up for the Bardic Course, but can’t seem to find the relevant materials on the site. I ‘don’t have permission’ to access the Student or Course Downloads tabs. I’ve checked my PayPal account, and confirmed that my payment has cleared. Am I looking in the wrong place? Has anyone else experienced any problems?

Many thanks.

Steve.

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello and welcome, Steve.

I’m just over halfway through and I haven’t experienced any difficulties. Perhaps give it a day? If you have no luck, contact technical support at techsupport@druidry.co.uk

Bennathow
    /|\

david poole
    Participant

Welcome Steve. I think Dowrgi has the right idea, contact technical support in a day or two.

Steve Williams
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you both for your replies. I had already e-mail tech-support but haven’t yet received a reply (I was a little concerned because the confirmation e-mail said that I could now access part one of the Bardic Course Materials by following the link, but, as I said, there was nothing there). But, yes, I’ll give it a couple more days, and then try again. I’m just very keen to begin – I’ve been thinking about it for a good few years, and visiting the websites periodically, but I’ve finally decided to go for it.

Thanks again.

Steve.

Steve Williams
    Participant

All sorted, now. Thanks for the advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.