Bardic course end and submissions

The British Druid Order Forums Student Support Forums Bardic Student Support Forum Bardic course end and submissions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Woody
    Participant

Hi,

I have submitted my “Cell of Song”, can anyone tell me how long approval takes?
    Also what are the other pieces I have to submit?
    There are many exercises in the course and I found it a very long read, but its not obvious what else I have to submit.

My cell of Song is not a great literary piece, however it is an honest account of the experiences I have had when “trancing”.

I emailed the tutors, but have not yet had a response. I’ll send a better email.

Kind Regards,
    Woody. /|\

Dowrgi
    Participant

Hello Woody,

The main thing is that you submit your Cell of Song work, then submit whatever else you feel appropriate, this could include art work or photos of projects and so on. When I was doing the Bardic Course, I set myself a challenge to try and write a poem in each one of the traditional metres, albeit not in Welsh, but with the odd bit of Cornish. I submitted this along with some other work, too. Why not include some commentary or feedback on the exercises and how they made you feel, for example?

Bennathow
    /|\

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.