As above so below

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum As above so below

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Spellcaster
    Participant

as above so below, this is a concept that everything in this world has a counter part in the otherworld, or astral world, or another plane. So if you create a desk in this world, you have a counter part in the other world of the same desk.
    Now, it works the other way too, if you create a desk in a vision in the otherworld, astral plane, you get one here. Which makes me think that reality is not as solid or as real as we think it is. What do you think about this old concept of magic, and do you have any thoughts on it? Can visualization make thing materialize in this world? Weirdly, and Strangely, I think it can. Then there is another believe it or not in magic. Can you channel energy through your body, up from the ground, through your body, to your arms, and project it out you hands, or athame, or wand, as blue light. Or can you channel energy down from the stars. Weirdly, and Strangely, I think you can. What do you feel about this magical technique?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept