Animal Allies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chandra
    Participant

I’ve always felt a special connection to animals. I’ve had physical encounters with coyote and owl that had a spiritual component, and considered them animal allies. They became part of my practice. Now, I don’t feel the same connection to them. Is it normal for animal allies to change as you go through different life stages? When they came to me, they had a lot of meaning based on the situation I was in. Now I’m wondering if it’s time to consider them something I worked with, instead of something I work with.

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Awens to Chandra:

We definitely have to Work on Sharing the Planet with all of the other Lifeforms.

That is why I tend to Vote Green.

3X3

Gordaz
    Participant

Chandra – this has been my experience, and what I’ve heard from others. That your animal ally may change as you do.

Dowrgi
    Participant

I try more to be an ally to the animals these days, I think they need all the help they can get.

:-/

Bennathow
    /|\

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

My Animal Allies:
    – Cats,
    – Salmon,
    – And Birds.

3X3

Dave TheDruid-3X3
    Participant

Actually, since I saw Ravens sitting on Corrin’s Tower when I was there in 2006, I will make it:
    – Cats,
    – Salmon,
    – And Ravens.

3X3

Dave the Druid
    Participant

Chandra,
    Your animal allies may change over time. It was this conundrum that caused me to avoid association with a spirit guide. That issue has been resolved for me.
    I spend a great deal of time in the woods. I am quiet enough to not disturb the wildlife. I feel a kinship with all the animals. I almost never see the same animal twice. So as in the forest, as in life. The ally you have today may have to do something else tomorrow freeing you to experience a new ally.

Peace and Harmony,
    Dave the Druid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.