Admin response please

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Admin response please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beech Nut
    Participant

Hi. Sorry to post this here but I have sent several emails and used the message form on the website and am getting no response. I joined BDO and purchased the Bardic course on Saturday. I have had no acknowledgement of this and no course. My payment went through ok. Please can this be looked into and a response given.Thank you in anticipation. /|\

david poole
    Participant

I know that I have responded before Elaine, but have you taken a look at the student area and tried to download any of the course modules? If your registration has been approved then you should be able to visit the student area and start downloading and studying straight away. The fact that you are able to post here means that your membership application has been approved by someone as the forum is not generally available to everyone.

Beech Nut
    Participant

I have David. Not allowed access, only to the public forum.I joined as a member before enrolment. There definitely seems to be a glitch somewhere! I’ve emailed again and this time tech support option came up in contact choices, previous emails went to admin. Hopeful it may make a difference. Thank you for respondin, it’s appreciated /|\

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Read moreAccept