- August 1, 2020 at 8:40 am #11676Dave TheDruid-3X3Participant
Awens to All:
Since I recently got Good Commendation from the BVS Temple for the Community Gardening that I work on in their latest Grounds Activity Reports, I have Dedicated my Lughnasad 3X3 Triad Poem to Community Gardening.
In it, I point out the various things that is necessary in order to have a Good Successful Community Garden.
2020 Lughnasad 3X3 Triad Poem on Good Community Gardening.
For A Community Garden To Succeed:
– It Takes Helpful Volunteers,
– Hard Work,
– And Devotion.
Community Garden Produces:
– And Honey.
Community Gardens Require:
– And Fertilizer.
– Should Be Respected,
– And Unselfish.
It Is Hard Work To:
– Dig The Garden,
– Pull Weeds,
– And Sowing The Seeds.
One Should Be Devoted To:
– Their Community,
– Their Garden Allotment,
– And The Vegetable Sales Booth.
Most Profitable Vegetables:
– And Kale.
Herbs That Attracts Bees:
– Thyme Blossoms,
– Sunchoke Daisies,
– And Irish Heather.
Community Garden’s Results In:
– Good Food,
– Good Spirit,
– And Good Bounties.
3X3August 1, 2020 at 8:44 am #11677Dave TheDruid-3X3Participant
I have been writing my 3X3 Triads of Wisdom Poems since 2006.
Here is the First One I ever wrote when the concept of such Poetry came to me:
It is the 3X3 Triad Poem I wrote on April 5th 2006 that describes what Best Defines what Forms of the Universal Deity works best for me:
My Three Patron Deities are:
– The Solar God The Sun,
– The Hiroshima Survivor Kuroganemochi Tree,
– And Basteth The Egyptian Goddess Of Feline Familiars.
What I Must Do for my Patron Deities:
– Be Grateful for Receiving their Gifts,
– Promote their Messages of Peace,
– and Pay Homage by Taking Care of their Living Physical Incarnations.
Three Ways To Appreciate Ones Patron Deities:
– Do As You Freely Will,
– Make Harm For None,
– And Share Their Power & Gifts With Others.
What The Solar God Gives the Earth:
– Gravitational Power,
– The Warmth We Need To Grow,
– And Light For Photosynthesis.
My Kuruganemochi Tree Messiah Has:
– Bark For Skin,
– Leaves For Breathing,
– And Sap For Blood.
What My Feline Familiar Goddess Grants Me:
– Magical Release Of My Negative Emotional Energies,
– A Look Of Love And Trust,
– And Good Quality Companionship.
The Three Best Things About My Three Patron Deities:
– They Are Not Vane,
– They Have No Greed,
– And They Are Not Egotistical.
What Everything Needs From My Three Patron Deities:
– Continued Supply Of Solar Power For Life On Earth,
– The Message Of Needing More Wisdom,
– And Sharing My Good Feline Karma With My Neighbors.
What I Wish To My Three Patron Deities:
– To Continue To Shine Its Life Giving Power,
– To Show Its Power By Continuing To Be Healthy,
– And To Enjoy A Long Happy Healthy Life Prowling In My Garden.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Dave TheDruid-3X3.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.