Reply To: Lughnasadh

Greywolf
Keymaster

Hi Melanie,
    Apologies for not picking up this post in time. Unfortunately, the forum doesn’t get used as much as it should as most of our students can’t be weaned off the student facebook page. I’m a little out of touch with the events side of things as I’ve been devoting so much of my time to upgrading the courses, so I usually celebrate with family at home. However, I have been thinking of making a one-off return to public ceremony close to the Autumn Equinox. This would be at Avebury in Wiltshire to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Gorsedd we founded there in 1993. Talking to a few people recently has made me aware again of how much the regular events we held there through the 90s meant to those who attended. I’m going to make a final decision on this over the next day or two and will post details about it online.
    I’m also seeing if it might be possible to organise another Winter Wolf ceremony this year. Ironically, we started running them a few months before Covid set in and closed down any possibility of gathering! Strange are the ways of fate.
    It was great to meet you at Tewkesbury, by the way, and I hope you’ve enjoyed the book and CD.
    Many blessings,
    Greywolf /|\