Reply To: Yule Winter Solstice Celebrations

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Yule Winter Solstice Celebrations Reply To: Yule Winter Solstice Celebrations

Dave TheDruid-3X3
Participant

Awens to All:

We are now well into December and it is about time to Plan on what we are going to do to Celebrate Winter Solstice.

There is a Restaurant called Martini’s in Vancouver where I had a nice Date with a Ladyfriend for 2019’s Winter Solstice .

The thing is, it was recently announced that the Martini Family is Retiring and they are not carrying on with their Restaurant Business so are Closing Down their Restaurant. I guess they do not have anyone willing to carry on keeping their Restaurant going.

In recent times, having to Work Late a lot especially in December, I do not think I will stay up late to Celebrate the Solstice but will turn in early instead of going out.

So after Work, I think I will just get a Takeaway from Martini’s. I think I will get one of their Famous Pizzas as I did not try it in 2019 then go to Bed early.

I am getting their Pizza in one of their Monogrammed Boxes to have as a Collector’s Item to have as a Keepsake of the Martini’s Restaurant.

3X3