Reply To: How’s everyone getting on with the Ovate Course?

Eadha
Participant

Hi Dowrgi
    It’s nice to see you, we crossed paths on the bardic course. I’d checked out this forum at the start of the course, but I’m not a natural internetter, so finding not much up, I haven’t been on here. I see this post is a few months old, but I might catch you belatedly 🙂
    I’ve been loving the ovate course. The meditations have been really deep, and I like the way it’s put together.
    I just finished reading/working with the last set of booklets, and I’m looking forward to revisiting some of the bardic booklets, and getting everything bedded together, as it were.
    I also found the Mabinogion on the Audible app, a lovely telling, which has brought it all so much to life.
    Weirdly for me, I find I’m still mostly processing everything as poetry – I thought I’d write more songs and stories, as that’s what I’ve done before, but no, it’s all poetry over here.
    The Ogham’s grand, it’s taking me some time to tune in to them, but I’ve been doing some ‘what do I need to know?’ readings, which works better for me than specifics at the moment.
    I can only describe it as big chunks of lead slabs falling into place, this course – a deeply satisfying echoey clunk. Whichay or may not make sense.
    Anyway, grand to see you – how you?
    Cheers
    Stella (Eadha)