Reply To: Hello everyone, I am new here. Hoping to learn, share and make friends

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Hello everyone, I am new here. Hoping to learn, share and make friends Reply To: Hello everyone, I am new here. Hoping to learn, share and make friends

Dowrgi
Participant

As someone who does believe that there are indeed other entities and forces in the universe, I certainly wouldn’t play around with it. I’ve had some strange experiences myself, nothing horrible, just a bit eerie or odd, yet enough to convince me that there is indeed something else beyond the material world that we normally perceive. Nevertheless, I can’t help but wince and cringe at some of the stuff I see on TV and online; in the best case scenario, completely ineffective and just nonsense, in the worst case scenario, very risky. Of course, if you don’t believe in this stuff, fair enough, but surely people who profess to believe in it, would behave differently. Anyway, just my tuppence worth on that subject …

Bennathow
    /|\