Reply To: A Treasury Of Druidic Triads

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum A Treasury Of Druidic Triads Reply To: A Treasury Of Druidic Triads

Dave TheDruid-3X3
Participant

Awens to All:

My 2021 Imbolc 3X3 Triad of Wisdom is durived from Words of Wisdom from the Memoir Book “Encounters” by Orai Fujikawa Sensei-San.

I originally met him at the December 8th, 2008 Citizens for Kyoto Accord demonstration at the Vancouver Central Museum when I got to see him make a Speech about Protecting the Environment from the Buddhistic Point of View.

In the years since, I have become one of his Devotees becoming his regular Email Pen Pal. This is mainly because Orai Sensei-San has shown Respect to my Writings, Opinions and Philosophies.

During the Pandemic, he got together his Memoir and I had the Honor of being the One to Buy the FIRST COPY. Since he has been Respectful of my Writings, Poems and Essays, I am being Respectful of His.

I read it over and instead of posting onto the Internet a Review of the Book, I decided to write a 3X3 Triad Poem and making it my First 3X3 Triad of 2021 by E-Publishing it on the Morning of Imbolc Feb 1st.

It Goes:

2021 Imbolc 3X3 Triad Of Wisdom On Orai Sensei-San’s Encounters:

Orai Sensei’s Encounters Tell Of:
– Humorous Stories,
– Solemn Obituaries,
– And Great Wisdoms Of The NamoAmidaButsu.

Hiroshima’s Sandankyo Three Stage Falls Tells Of:
– How Stupid,
– Gullible,
– And Self Centered Humans Are.

The Buddhistic Gong’s Charm Is Its:
– Deep,
– Serene,
– And Tranquil Sounds.

——————————————————–

Temple Funds Were Raised By Selling:
– Yaki Soba Noodles,
– Sweet & Sour Pork,
– And Rice.

The Japanese Word Mottainai Represents:
– Reducing,
– Reusing,
– And Recycling.

Our Relationships Can Be Hampered By:
– Past Experience Prejudices,
– Ignorances,
– And Misconceptions.

——————————————————

Buddha Nature Consists Of:
– Peace Of Mind,
– Purity Of Thought,
– And A Compassionate Heart.

Most Ordinary People Pretend To:
– Know More,
– Be Smarter,
– And Be Better Than Others.

When You Have Truly Discovered Yourself:
– You Will Feel Great Joy,
– Freedom,
– And Peace.

The First Triad was Mine. The rest of them are Orai Sensei’s Words of NamoAmidaButsu Wisdoms taken from his Memoir.

Dave TheDruid-3X3