Reply To: The Druid Tarot & Ogham Oracle

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum The Druid Tarot & Ogham Oracle Reply To: The Druid Tarot & Ogham Oracle

david poole
Participant

Thank you Josh, your review is welcome and you raise some interesting ideas. I have some divination decks of my own which produce consistently reliable and revealing results. There are many different kinds of tarot decks, but my feeling is that underneath they are all roughly the same. This is a difficult question. I am not sure whether divination decks are tapping into some external source or are firing some inner part of our psychic selves in producing their results. Maybe both. I have some Ogham staves, which is a separate thing, and sometimes carry out my own studies of the Ogham, which I feel is very important.I am wondering if there is an underlying reason why you are thinking of evergreen trees in particular; I would recommend looking into the meaning of these trees, I feel that they have a specific message to tell you. Please feel free to share any more thoughts or impressions which you may have after using these cards.